T-Shirt RAKjr International Prophets Institute
*For any issues please contact:
Toll Free (888) 617-8521
Direct (302) 455-2164
To Purchase and Download your purchase [Paypal Account Required]:
1. Select your Item to Purchase
2. Add To Cart
3. At Secure Online Order Center Login or Register Your New Account
4. At Secure Online Order Center Screen input shipping information
5. Select Submit
6. Click on button Pay Via PayPal to submit your payment
4. After you have completed the payment process, please select Return To Merchant
5. Select Complete Order at the Bottom Left of the payment screen which now shows a $0.00 balance.
6. Select the red Download Product the icon next to the CD title to download your purchase.
How to download product from the website when not done at the time of purchase.
1. Click on the link below to go back to the customer center and login.
2. Select Complete Order at the Bottom Left of the payment screen which now shows a $0.00 balance.
3. Select the red Download Product the icon next to the title to download your purchase.
To View a PDF email attachment on you iPad
You can open PDF documents, such as a PDF attached to an email, with iBooks:
- Open the email with the PDF attachment, and tap the attachment.
- Tap the Share icon .
- Tap "Copy to iBooks" to open the attachment in iBooks.
When you use iBooks to open a PDF, iBooks automatically saves a copy of the pdf to your iBooks PDF shelf.
The next time you sync your iOS device with a computer, your PDF saves to either iBooks or iTunes.
- For OS X Mavericks or later, your PDF syncs to your iBooks Library.
- For OS X Mountain Lion and earlier or Windows users, these PDFs will sync to your iTunes Book Library.
Sync and save PDFs
The first time that you open iBooks after you update to iOS 9.3 or OS X 10.11.4, you'll be prompted to use iCloud. Learn more about syncing your books and PDFs using iCloud.
You can also add PDFs to your iTunes library on your computer by dragging and dropping the PDF into your iTunes Book library. The files will appear when you are preparing your device to sync. If you're using OS X Mavericks or later, drag and drop your PDFs into your iBooks library using iBooks for Mac. All PDF or iBook files in your iBooks library are available to sync to your iOS device via iTunes.
To sync a PDF from your computer to iBooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Select your iOS device. (Learn how to sync your data with iTunes.)
- Under Settings, click Books.
- Select Sync Books.
- If iTunes is set to sync only selected books, make sure that there's a check in the checkbox next to the PDF you want to sync.
- Click Sync.
You can also use iTunes to back up your PDF files. To transfer PDFs to your computer and back them up, transfer purchases from your iOS device to your computer. These files are not in an iTunes Backup. Learn more about what's contained in iTunes and iCloud backups.